Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Event: Jack Will Be in da House

Jack Layton, leader of the federal NDP is coming to visit with
Vancouverites, particularly those living in Vancouver-Kingway who
Don Davies has invited to a town hall meet & greet, debate, and
discussion on the "Ottawa" situation.

Here's the 411 (or is that 311 in multi-culti Vancouver):

What: an evening of discussion, debate and information on the recent events in Ottawa.

When: Wednesday 17th December 2008 at 6pm.

Where: Collingwood Neighbourhood House - 5288 Joyce Street, Vancouver

With: Special guest NDP leader Jack Layton

Light refreshments will be served. No need to RSVP – just turn up.

For more information, please contact my community office @ 604-775-6263.

E-mail Don @ davied@parl.gc.ca
******************************
Do you ever get a bee in your bonnet for a new song and you just HAVE
TO know who did it
. I've been like that with the song in the new

Sony PSP tv commercial
.

I started researching it and I'll tell ya'this has been one the hardest things
I've gone looking for ever... until synchronicity stepped in. I had literally
just sent an e-mail to Playstation.ca and the radio station I LOVE, the Current, played it within seconds of me sending that e-mail. Just wild, eh? Now, I am a happy, happy camper and can annoy everyone for hours playing that song over and over until I find a new one i just HAVE TO listen to.

I have to say, Sony has one slick advertising campaign for this product
(PSP 3000). They've had 10 different cities (and Canada) do their own ads,
each with a totally different look, feel and music. Their webpages are just
the best damn things I've seen in a long time too. Very creative and
innovative folks. And no, I'm not on their payroll, I wish.

Passionate Pits: Sleepyhead

No comments: